LAST UPDATED AUGUST 13TH, 2018
1. General Terms
The following is a legal agreement between you ("You" or "you") and the owners and operators ("We") of https://moneymaker.site ("Website" or "Service" or “MoneyMaker”). These terms of service ("TOS") govern your access to and use of the Website and its Offers.
"Offers" or “Offer” shall refer collectively to offers, surveys, videos and other earning opportunities found on https://moneymaker.site.
By accessing this Website, you are agreeing to be bound by these TOS, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Website. The materials contained in this Website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
This agreement may be revised or updated without notice.
If you have questions about what you are legally permitted to do with content found on this web site, please contact us.
2. Description of Service and Third-Parties
MoneyMaker provides free memberships to users to allow them to complete Offers provided by certain third-party advertisers (collectively, the “Third-Parties” or each a “Third-Party”) in return for compensation provided through our Service. The compensation is done either in points which can be converted to U.S. Dollars and redrawn via PayPal or exchanged to Gift-Cards from our affiliate partners.
We are not responsible for any Offers provided by our Third-Parties affiliates. Your participation in their programs is governed by their separate Terms of Service and Privacy Policies. MoneyMaker will never charge you membership fees, but some Third-Parties may require you to make a payment in order to complete their offer. Members are solely responsible for any charges incurred by participation in Third-Party programs.
3. Links to Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to Third-Parties web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by our Service.
We have no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any Third-Parties web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that We shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
This Service is intended to be accessed via standard web browser software and similar products via direct interaction by a human. With the exception of publicly accessible RSS feeds provided in XML format, the Service and its associated files are not meant to be accessed via any automated means such as by scripts or bots or automated applications.
Be aware that if you utilize an automated means of accessing or completing any Offers form this Website, in whole or in part, your access to the site will be prevented, terminated or delayed. This is necessary in order to protect the user-experience of the Website for those who access it in the manner envisioned by its owners.
Please understand that automated access to the site, via scripts, bots, or other similar means can have the effect of seriously degrading the performance of the Website or incurring significant additional costs to its operators without sufficient revenue generated to cover those costs. Keep in mind, that even minor infractions against this policy can have a large negative effect when combined with similar actions by other users.
We ask that you respect the above guidelines so that we may continue to offer the Website as a free resource to the world. We prefer to use our resources, both human and financial, to improve and expand the features and content of the Website. Your cooperation is essential.
Our Service, due to technical and functionality reasons, cannot be fully accessed if You use on your internet browser content filtering and ad blocking extension.
Direct hyperlinking to the files hosted by the Service is strictly prohibited without our permission. With the exception of publicly available RSS feeds in XML format, no files or services hosted on this web site are to be integrated into any other online service or application without the expressed written permission of the operators of this web site.
You accept that the operators of the Website make a reasonable attempt to maintain the availability and performance of https://moneymaker.site and its associated services. However, uptime and accessibility cannot be guaranteed. Furthermore, you accept that the Service may occasionally be inaccessible, in whole or in part, due to planned or emergency maintenance, feature upgrades, bug fixes, server migrations, hardware upgrades and failures, or simply to prevent unauthorized use, hacking, or exploitation of the web site, or its resources.
You acknowledge and accept that your use of the Service is at your sole risk. Also, you accept that the Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
7. Prohibited Content
https://moneymaker.site is meant to be a safe website, which means that we don't accept content submissions which contain pornography, explicit nudity, hate speech, content that advocates against an individual, group or organization, content that promotes drugs, weapons, depictions of gratuitous violence, gore, bloodshed or gruesome images, copyrighted material (content for which you don't have the necessary legal rights to display). If We receive a notice or otherwise have reason to believe that your content qualifies as such, we may remove or suspend your content or account, without any notice.
If you wish to register to become a member of the Service, you are required to provide certain Personal Data (for example your e-mail address), and you must also provide a user name and password. We use your Personal Data to fulfil your requests for Offers, to improve our Service, to contact you from time to time, with your consent, about us and our products and services. If you do not want to be contacted you can opt-out at any time in your Member profile settings.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account, with or without your knowledge. If you knowingly provide your password or account information to another person, your account may be terminated. You may not use another member’s account at any time. MoneyMaker will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for losses incurred by MoneyMaker or another party due to someone else using your account or password. The Service will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the TOS, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trade mark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene
10. Membership Rules
By using this Website you will agree to the following conditions:
- Users must provide valid and truthful information during all stages of memberships at MoneyMaker;
- Users must not create more than one account per person, nor may they create more than one account per household or IP;
- Users can only complete offers for the country that they are currently residing in;
- Users must not use a proxy, VPN or otherwise attempt to mask or reroute their internet connection;
- Users must not use a temporary or disposable email service;
- Users must not refer oneself or to attempt to do so;
- Users must not to post content or to initiate communications on the Website, which are unlawful, defamatory, abusive, obscene, indecent, discriminatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- Not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from MoneyMaker’s web site without MoneyMaker’s prior written approval;
- Not to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Not to abuse, stalk, threaten or harass anyone or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as the rights of privacy and publicity) of others in your use of the Service.
- Not to interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the MoneyMaker or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website.
- Not to participate in any illegal activities with the intention of advertising or mentioning MoneyMaker or that relate to the use of our Service in any way, including but not limited to, “spamming” your MoneyMaker URL via email, on message boards, social networking sites, or anywhere else (for more information please refer to the section entitled “anti-spam policy”);
- To comply with all local, state, federal, international or other applicable laws, including but not limited to, rules regarding acceptable online conduct, and not to use our Service to participate in any fraudulent, illegal, or patently unethical activities;
- Member’s points may not be transferred, exchanged, sold, or otherwise change ownership under any circumstances, except by MoneyMaker.
- You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- We reserve the right to close your account and forfeit any points if you or your referrals are found to have violated our TOS.
- We reserve the right to request identification information. Failure to provide such information may result in account closure.
- You must provide your truthful personal information on any offers or surveys that you complete through MoneyMaker. Otherwise, your account points will be forfeit and your account will be closed permanently.
- We reserve the right to close your account due to inactivity after 180 days. An active MoneyMaker member is a member who has logged-in at least 1 time during a 180 days period.
- Users of MoneyMaker are not allowed to refer a relative or a member of the same household.
Member payments relating to our Website and services are handled through PayPal and gift-cards from our Third-Parties, assuming they have met the minimum first-time payout (currently $5 U.S. Dollars). We do not cover PayPal's transfer fees from https://moneymaker.site to the member/user's own PayPal account. MoneyMaker makes no guarantees regarding the timeliness of payments in the event of interferences which affect MoneyMaker's ability to process payments. These interferences, include but are not limited to late payments by the Third-Parties and technical difficulties. MoneyMaker reserves the right to inspect each member's account activity before payment, to verify the integrity of each member's activities. Any member found to be cheating, attempting to cheat, or providing false information to our Website or to the Third-Parties shall not be paid and their membership shall be terminated. Additionally, members understand that their payments come from revenue generated by the Third-Parties. Therefore, our members acknowledge and agree that if, for any reason, a Third-Partie does not pay MoneyMaker, We reserves the right to withhold the member’s share of said revenue.
12. Governing Law
Any claim relating to MoneyMaker's web site shall be governed by the laws of Romania without regard to its conflict of law principles, and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts in Romania, in all disputes arising out of or relating to MoneyMaker and the use of the Service.
13. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on MoneyMaker's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MoneyMaker does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms of Service at any time. If a revision is important, we will try to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes an important change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you have to stop using the Service.
14. Membership Termination
MoneyMaker may at any time terminate any user account for any reason without prior notice. Some reasons for termination includes but are not limited to:
- Any user found violating any terms set forth in the Terms of Service.
- A request by You (a member may request termination by submitting a ticket with the subject “Account Deletion Required”).
- A request for termination by law enforcement or other government agencies.
- Unexpected technical issues or problems.
- Any user found cheating or exploiting MoneyMaker's services in any way, shape or form as determined by MoneyMaker and its affiliated partners.
- Any users using false information on MoneyMaker or any of MoneyMaker's Offers.
- Any users logging into multiple accounts on MoneyMaker.
- Any users using a VPN or proxy to mask their IP address.
- Any accounts that have been inactive for more than 180 days.
Termination of your member account includes removal of access to all Third-Party Offers and may also ban you from further use of the Service. Furthermore, you agree that all terminations shall be made in MoneyMaker’s sole discretion and that We shall not be liable to you nor to any third-party for any termination of your membership, your account or access to the Website.
15. Indemnification for breach of terms
By accepting the TOS, you agree to indemnify, defend and otherwise hold harmless MoneyMaker, its administrators, officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and other partners from any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages resulting from:
- your membership and/or use of the Service;
- your use of the MoneyMaker web site and name;
- your violation of this TOS;
- your violation of the rights of another; and
- any other matter relating to this Service. Any communications and/or transactions which arise between a member and the Third-Parties, between members, or between any member and other users of the https://moneymaker.site are the sole responsibility of the parties to those communications and/or transactions, and MoneyMaker shall not be considered a party to any such communications and/or transactions.
16. Monitoring and Enforcement
While MoneyMaker has the right to monitor activity and content associated with our Service, We are not obligated to do so. Since MoneyMaker does not, and may not have the ability to, control or actively monitor content posted by members or users, We do not guarantee content accuracy, integrity or quality. Because community standards vary and individuals may sometimes choose not to comply with our Service’s policies and practices, in the process of using our Website, you may be exposed to content that you find offensive or objectionable. You can contact us regarding the content that you find objectionable. MoneyMaker may investigate complaints and violations of its policies that come to MoneyMaker’s attention and may take action that We believe is appropriate, including but not limited to, issuing warnings, removing the content or terminating accounts and/or memberships. However, because situations and interpretations vary, We also reserves the right not to take any action. As a user of the Service, you acknowledge and agree that under no circumstances will MoneyMaker be liable in any way for any content, including but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of, access to, or denial of access to any content on the Website.
The Offers on the Website are provided "as is". MoneyMaker makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, MoneyMaker does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this Website. MoneyMaker is not responsible or liable for any result that may arise from the use of the Website or from the use of 3rd party products and services listed on this website.
18. Limitations of Liability
In no event shall MoneyMaker or its advertisers be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of the use or inability to use the provided Offers, even if MoneyMaker or a MoneyMaker’s authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the Service your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Website. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you. If the laws of one of those jurisdictions applies, and MoneyMaker is found responsible for any damages to you, you expressly acknowledge that MoneyMaker’s total cumulative damages to you (whether at law or in equity) shall not exceed $100 in United States’ currency. The provisions of this section survive the termination or expiration of this TOS.
19. Anti-Spam Policy
You are not allowed to
- Send referral emails to strangers.
- Post referral links on websites that prohibit them.
- Promise to give rewards to your “friends” in exchange for signing up under you.
- Create and share information that makes false promises about MoneyMaker’s Offers.
- Promote web pages other than MoneyMaker’s on MoneyMaker’s social media accounts or any commenting area of the Website.
- Post, share or distribute any information that promotes MoneyMaker cheats.
- Spam post referral links on social media pages.
- Spam the forum’s comments section or live box-chat